Q. What is ZARFUND?
A. ZARFUND is a Subscription Service where members make a contribution to have access to different kinds of digital media and services on the ZarFund Platform.
Q. How does ZARFUND work?
A. When you join ZARFUND you join a community of like-minded members who are interested in subscribing to valuable content and services. Our subscription membership is private and you can only join by being invited through a member’s subscribe link.
Q. How do I join ZARFUND?
A. Get in touch with the person who invited you to provide you with their own unique invite link. Use that link to sign up.
Q. Is ZARFUND available worldwide?
A. Yes, ZARFUND is available to anyone with an internet connection, a Bitcoin wallet and the willingness to become a member.
Q. What pay processors are used?
A. We only use Bitcoin to make it easy for members to make contributions to other members.
Q. Can I have more than one account?
A. Yes you can but it is strongly recommended that you do not stack them. For example, you create another personal account under your first account. This is considered stacking. This is an unethical practice.
Q. Are there any refunds?
A. All contributions happen between members and it is up to members to reach an agreement amongst themselves if they allow refunds or not.
Q. I don’t have a bitcoin wallet where do I go to open a bitcoin wallet.
A. The only places we highly recommend you go get a Bitcoin wallet is at https://blockchain.info/wallet/# or https://www.coinbase.com and the best Debit Card to have in my opinion is the Wirex Debit Card.
Q. What does the “due date” mean in the back office?
A. It is the date your next contribution payment for that level is due. Contribution payments are a monthly subscription. In ZarFund we contribute monthly to receive monthly contributions from our team members.
Q. Do we only upgrade to the next level after 1 calendar month?
A. You should upgrade to the next level the moment you are able to so that you don’t miss out on contributions coming to you for those levels.
Q. Are you allowed to upgrade even though your level is not filled up eg to be on level 3 you must have 8 downline, does that mean you have to get exactly 8 before upgrading to level 4?
A. You can upgrade at any time, the sooner you are able to the sooner you know you will not miss out on any contributions.
Q. Where do I get the option to switch between 2 & 4 direct downlines I saw that in the forum but when I look under settings I do not see that option.
A. I’ve removed that option for the moment, we may add it again later as the matrix fills up.
Q. Is it possible for downlines to upgrade to your upline instead of you if you’re not on that level yet?
A. Everyone can have their own unique experience in the system. It is best to upgrade the moment you are able to. If you don’t you will miss contributions for the levels you have not upgraded to if there are members below you on those levels who upgrade fast.
Q. When will two people be assigned to me? I was under the impression that as each person (which has grown since I joined) joins they are assigned under each person and so forth under my level?
A. YOU will need to find your own two people to join you and you can then help them find their 2 people to grow your team. Don’t rely or expect spillovers.
Q. Isn’t this like a pyramid scheme?
A. Well a pyramid scheme means that only the top members of the hierarchy get paid whereas ZarFund allows every member to earn the same amount by doing the same amount of work. You can receive more contributions than the person who signed you up, that fact makes ZarFund a fair system.
Q. Why does my referral link show up with Administrator when clicked on and not show my name?
A. There are a few factors that will influence which signup page you will see. 1) You will need to be signed out. 2) You will need to use the link of the person you want to sign up with. If you see the Admin link then you’ve not followed the previous 2 rules or you might need to clear your cookies.
Q. Do we have to pay the 0.03btc, 0.05btc and the 0.1btc, etc. every month?
A. Yes, you started a monthly subscription for each level every month. If you want to continue to receive monthly contributions from each level every month you need to pay your subscription every month for each level to qualify.
Q. When using the hash id to submit proof of donation the system says Hash ID already used?
A. It may happen that you selected the wrong Hash ID when you upgraded or that you did not follow the safe rule of only using blockchain.info to make you subscription payments in the program.
Q. Can I use the same IP address to help my team to open accounts for multiple people?
A. Yes you may as long as you don’t stack accounts.
Q. What happens if I don’t pay my monthly subscription?
A. If your monthly subscriptions are in arrears, for any level that you have upgraded to, then the subscriptions that would have come to you, for that particular level, will bypass you and go up to the relevant upline level that missed your subscription payment, if they are qualified. For example: If someone on your level 3, in your matrix, is either upgrading to level 3 or is paying their monthly subscription for level 3, if you are qualified, you will receive that subscription payment. If you are not yet on level 3 or you are in arrears on your level 3 monthly subscription, the subscription payment will bypass you and go to your level 3 upline, if they are qualified to receive a level 3 subscription payment, meaning they are already on level 3 and they are current with their level 3 monthly subscriptions. It works the same way with the regular upgrades and the monthly subscriptions… so don’t get skipped!
Q. What is the difference between upgrade and subscription on Zarfund?
A. ZarFund is a monthly contribution platform. When you first upgrade to a level, you are in fact making your first monthly subscription payment for that level. Approximately 30 days later, the second monthly subscription payment is due and 5 days before it is due, you will see a green “Pay Now” button. The simple answer is, there is no difference. It’s just that the first payment is made through the “Upgrade to Next Level” button and all other subsequent subscription payments are made through the “Pay Now” button, for each level you have upgraded to.
Q. What is the IP Lock function for?
A. In some countries the ISP (Internet Service Provider) gives out static IPs (internet address that does not change) to their clients while most give dynamic IPs to their clients (internet address that do change). This is an added security feature available to members who have Static IPs if they choose to use it. Members who’s IPs regularly change, that will be most of the world, should not use this function as it will lock you out of your account once your IP changes.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
This service is provided on an as is, as available service. We make no warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- You understand that there is specific guidelines and policies in place.
- You also understand that you have to avail yourself of how ZARFUND works before you join ZARFUND, failing to Step-up (Upgrade, make a 0.03BTC donation to the person that invited you) will cause the system to delete your account, you are welcome to join again and get a second 24-hour period to decide to participate, failing to participate will get you banned from joining the ZARFUND community again.
- You have read and understood that “Spamming” and or cross recruiting meaning contacting other participants in an attempt to promote ANY other opportunity to ANY fellow ZARFUND participant is grounds for “Immediate” account suspension which disqualifies you from receiving spill over, new sign-ups as well as donations.
- Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall anyone involved in creating, producing or distributing this service, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use this service, and all the files and software contained within it, including, but not limited to, reliance on any information obtained through this service; or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or e-mail, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation, or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts beyond our control, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to our records, programs or services.
- We reserve the right to add or remove features and modify any functionality, make changes on how the platform works, manage memberships, within ZARFUND, and otherwise make changes to the service and this agreement without notice.
- We may terminate without notice, at our sole discretion, any membership deemed to be in breach of this agreement or otherwise found to be abusing or misusing the service, or harassing the other members or administrator in any way.
- In the unlikely event that this program should ever terminate its operations, it’s creator, operators, employees, assigns and successors shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever to our members.
- Sites and individuals involved with the following activities are NOT ELIGIBLE: selling, providing or linking to unlicensed content, pornography, warez, pirated software, hacking or spamming software, email address lists or harvesting software, or any materials endorsing violence, hatred, revenge, racism, victimization, or criminal activity.
- We make no claims on how much money you can make with our program. Your ability to earn depends on a number of factors, including where and how (and how often) you advertise the program, and the motivation and ability of those in your up lines, to make referrals. Individual results will vary.
- Members caught spamming or otherwise causing harm to our program will have their accounts terminated, and maybe prosecuted for their actions. We will investigate all allegations before taking action.
- All donations you willingly and directly send to a fellow participant are final. No refunds.
- You understand that all donations will be made directly by donators to you to your payment processor, and that any problems you have concerning such matters should be taken up with your respective merchant account provider.
- You agree to accept email updates regarding ZARFUND. We will never inundate you with emails or spam. Report spam and other abuse via the contact form.
- Please include the entire spam email with headers.
- If any member is caught stacking, ZARFUND reserves the right to move the stacked accounts further down the matrix and/or block the stacked accounts.
Enjoy giving and receiving donations with ZARFUND.
The ZARFUND Team